Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Joining groups

I tend to prefer to go places where there isn't anyone else. I tend to do that in real life and I guess it isn't much different in Second Life. However, I did go to a Christian island and explored. While there I happened upon a prayer meeting and actually sat in on it. It was interesting seeing how everyone interacted, some obviously had "known" each other either FL or SL for sometime. I did join this group as it seemed like a safe place to hang out and get to know other people. I might even make some friends.
They have events such as water skiing and dance contests which will be interesting to try also. LOL, I can just imagine what my avatar will do while trying to ski since she has such fun trying to fly. I did try some of the dancing and had a hard time getting the "turn off" to hold as I kept walking into areas that started her dancing again. Umm, she needs work on her dance steps...

No comments: